Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Genesis 1.2 has been released. Open Single Player version, DOWNLOAD HERE: Genesis 1.1 OSP download - Mod DB Multiplayer version, DOWNLOAD HERE: Genesis 1.2 MP download - Mod DB The Genesis mod is an addon mod for Freelancer by Digital Anvil/Microsoft that works in Open Single Player or Multiplayer, putting you into the game just after the original campaign has finished. The mod adds many new features and is based around events just after the storyline finishes. With many new ships to fly, place…
  • OK, can you give me an idea how to do that please? I'm getting old and new concepts confuse me lol
  • Look even better with the vanilla planet textures you let me borrow OP, video was made before i put those in, which are in the release version thankfully @Martind I'll add some pictures to my gallery on here, sounds like the easiest option to me
  • NEMAZYou clearly have taste
  • As with a large project and a one man setup, (ME), nothing is perfect. A couple of tiny errors have surfaced, pointed out to me by one of my own forum members and with some simple editing, can be easily fixed. If you click on the hyperlink included with the mod that takes you to my forum, follow the simple instructions in the Genesis 1.0 bugs section, and the errors will go away. @R@F1 I've been writing mods and making ship packs for years, but as anyone who knows me will tell you, i normally w…
  • Glad you like the mod. Don't forget there are four little fixes worth applying which are in the Genesis bugs thread on my forum, really simple to apply and help a lot with stability. I've included downloads for all four files, simply follow the instructions and replace those that came with the mod with the new ones i've done
  • Well the good news for those wondering about a multiplayer version is that it's almost ready. Everytime i think i'll release it i find something to fix, but it really isn't far off now. I'll also release a new version of the OSP version as well which will have all the fixes from the MP version that apply to the OSP version. The MP version will include various features including player banking, cloaks, custom join messages, gender recognition and many other features
  • New 1.1 version released. There is a new Open Single Player version available for download plus a new 1.1 Multiplayer only version available for download. Please make sure you download the correct version. Links are in the OP. Enjoy
  • Server hosted, not much point otherwise with so few players in FL anymore. The server is setup for RP but non RP players are also well catered for, so they can wander about without having to take part and just enjoy the mod.
  • Feel free to pop on the server, loads of extra goodies available there that you don't get in the OSP version
  • Now you've put away your little hacks and have stopped getting banned lol, let's deal with how to get along in Genesis. As with any large mod, lots of ways to get things done, so you need to approach this mod as with any new mod with a fresh outlook. Let's start with.... Money. There's a simple bit of trading you can do to get started. I appreciate trading is boring to some but then getting killed regularly is also boring so you need a better ship. This is how to get one. Buy some pleasure andr…
  • We don't bite you know Podman lol, it's been a lot busier today, a few new players creating clans and the like, slow but steady progress from our end
  • New 1.2 version released! Focusing on server stability and bug fixes in this release. Also added turret zoom so when in turret view, you can zoom in or out on your ship. Download link updated in the original post. The OSP version has not been updated yet but the multiplayer version obviously has