Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Need some help Hello everyone . This is my second post ( first one is the same but was on wrong section ) and I am completely new to crossfire . I just downloaded the freelancer crossfire mod and flmm v1.31. I have installed freelancer>>Then installed flmm1.31>>Then installed crossfire mod>>launched it via flmm>>started singleplayer>>seen the two video>>then the main menu comes up. Now whenevr I am clicking Crossfire single player the game got minimized ....I can stll here the music .. now cras…
  • Thanks for the suggestion but im desparate to find a solution so didnt wait and reposted here
  • No. I didn't delete the save folder because there was nothing in thereI didn't have any other version of crossfire installed before. This is the first time i downloaded it. Also this is the only mod installed.
  • Thank you all of you for your kind help.. I will take actions as you suggested ASAP
  • I thank you again for your kind help and I am pleased to tell you that i can play the single player now.I need a few help again. 1) How can i play crossfire single player with previous font type of default freelancer?2) While playing the crossfire i have noticed that when i am near finishing off any enemy ship its on fire and then its extremely hard to target for thick fire trail behind it.... Is this normal or this thing can be avoided in some settings ?3) Why the F1 doesn't working on fly????…