Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I am actually playing SP at the moment, and NO opponent uses bats/nanos more than a few times. It's scaled perfectly, just like if they were other people. As for accuracy, I haven't had trouble getting to Mission11 or so (where I am now.. There aren't any problems with it either, I've just stopped playing for a while. )And as for the smuggler, I don't think he even used any advanced moves.. If I remember correctly. Try to get some faster guns, and use that trick to make you fire your guns at dif…
  • (Quote from "swatii")Heh, there's your problem there. CF doesnt work well with other mods. It's weird that it works at all! CF mods freelancer to such extent, that it isn't compatible with other mods afterwards.So I suggest a clean FL + FLMM + CF 1.9 install. And ALL your problems should be resolved. I hope this helps.
  • But have you installed CF on a clean Freelancer game? Or have you had other mods in FLMM, but you turned them off so you could turn CF on? And have you deleted ALL save games before starting CF? I'm kinda curious since for me CF didn't have that big of a difficulty difference to vanilla. I mean, Starflier was enough for me.. Although I MIGHT have used a Defender. I'm not sure. But it still was pretty much like Rogues from the first mission.
  • As far as I have seen, it usually drains your shields completely. I am not sure what does the explosion do if you're unshielded. But I think it's meant to unshield you. I know for a fact that anytime something explodes in point-blank range of my ship, no matter how much shield I have left, makes me lose my shield. So even if I had 100% or 20% of shields, I'd take the same amount of damage. Umm, your and my version can't be that different. Again, I did however install CF on a completely clean FL+…
  • Heh.. Well I found it cool that you have to be shielded for a hit like that. But still, the only other thing I can say is don't let yourself be shieldless when near an exploding ship.
  • I still think something is not right with either your or mine installation then. When I'm shielded, if a ship explodes near me I lose my shield. I have never lost a gun to an explosion though. But as OP sad, it's not broken, it's meant to be something you would try evading.
  • Again, (and I may be annoying by saying this again), do you have a totally clean install of FL and FLMM? I have installed CF around the same time as you, and I havent come upon ANY of those problems. Some enemies use EK if I'm right, and that's enough of difficulty scale.. But the fact that they use bats and bots evens the odds even more! I'm really clueless about your problems though. I have just beaten vanilla FL and it went smoothly..