Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• In thread "Questions, suggestions for Crossfire 2.0" I got an idea for news and rumors for Coalition stations. I decided not to pollute that thread with full news and rumors texts, and create separate thread. You can also post your own suggestions for news and rumors here.I decided to make Coalition's news to be with less propaganda (to be more realistic) and more objective. If Dev Team has its own thoughts about it, you can warn me. And If I rising too much activity, you also can warn me.News a…
  • Fighter Corps Getting New Toy.(Archive) Or scientists have reverse-engineered some tech of aliens known as Nomads. So now we are able to incorporate in with our weaponry. New weapon, marked 10G42 by GRAU and commonly called Coalition Gattling, is a deadly thing. It is five-barreled rotary particle cannon, able to deal serious damage with huge rate of fire and high projectile speed. It is still top-secret, what relation do they have to alien tech, how exactly do they work, and where exactly they …
  • Anomaly in Yakutsk: Fast way to Alliance's space?15 years ago Coalition Space Navy lost a patrol in Yakutsk. Blackboxes showed that strange hole opened with shockwave, which damaged all patrol ships beyond repair.Coalition has guarded this area for a long time. Now scientists from Sakharov NII are able to say: we do not need to guard this object, called Transdimesional Rift, since it is only one-side way. This Transdimesional Rift guides to unknown system in Sirius Space, in Alliance's territory…
  • Not The NomadsWe already reported about strange space-living beasts in Gurm, Gladius, Mandar and Vorkuta. The first opinion about them was that they are species of Nomads, but it was refused, when our patrol had recovered sample of this creature. This creature has low common signs with Nomads, both morphologically and genetically. Their weaponry is also different.So who are they, our new enemies? Professor Ronald Quintane from Alliance together with our top biologists from Mechnikov NII made a s…
  • Victory Day Anniversary Parade is questioned.When Coalition Sleeper Ships left Earth, their database contained measuring of Earth days and years. That was made for a singular purpose: to save information about 9 may. That victory was long time ago, in 1945, but we shall never forget our past, and never forget our first serious victory against fascism. Every 9 May by the ancient Moscow's time Space Navy was deploying a parade near Coalition HQ.But now it seems that we need to change our plans.Un…
  • Dark Reigns Holding the line:When our sleeper ships left Earth, we saved some schematics for our most sophisticated, dangerous and feared weapon: Ion cannons of "Dark Reign" class. Those are very powerful weapon, able to destroy a whole fleets with ease. In first, we created a platform for this weapon and used it as a main frame of Boridin space station, which was used during the habitation of Murmansk. Since all metal from Murmansk's core was aviliable to Coalition, we have built more of those…
  • Well... Seems like my brain said "Insufficient funds". Anybody else can give any idea?
  • Consequences of Great Mine.As Coalition people know, mining operation on Planet Murmansk can be look like killing two rabbits at one shot. In first, we made this giant planet habitable. In second, we got incredible amount of resources directly from its core. But such a "violent" operation can lead to no less violent consequences.Scientists from Gagarin NII had developed a theory, that due to hollowing the core, Murmansk can lose its magnetosphere or atmosphere. Or planet's surface can break dow…
  • Will try =)And just thought: would be cool to really get inside that "great mine" and do some maneuvers (with engine kill and strafes) there
  • Inspired by previous one.Second Year without causalities during "To Hell and Back"The last step to becoming the Great Fighter Ace in Coalition is performing the maneuver training in Great Mine on Planet Murmansk. Great Mine is hole directly to center of planet. The Great Mine has special gates (including dynamically changing gates) and in center, there is some rotating gates. Training requires to do this with usage of cruise engines. Collision with these gates can lead to hitting lava inside pl…
  • I am not sure about Jun'ko Zane in previous one, because, one of the secret and most important requirements are... (Hidden Content)
  • Another Krelow-class is gained by NavyToday our glorious Capital Navy is getting another heavy cruiser of "Krelow" class. Ships of this class are heavily armed and their primary task is to bring in a fire support with fleets of fighters or another ships, while bombers target enemy capital ships, acting like Alliance battleships. This cruiser, built on Murmansk, is outfitted with new technologies such as shield and upgraded fire control system.This ship, together with a group of brand-new Kurgan …
  • Volunteer to Coalition Space Navy!Coalition citizens! We live in a dark times. Inhuman enemy is looming at our doorstep. They destroyed our home planet and made us to leave it. They want to kill last human in the whole universe. The only thing that prevents them to do so with you is our victorious and glorious Space Navy. Join us and protect our united people! Join us to gain glory and respect in all our society!To volunteer, come to any recruitment point on any Coalition base. You will get all …
  • Thanks BTW, can somebody give me a couple of ideas for it?
  • Michael: Working with it. Some rumors for bases in Hiruga (about pilots suffering PTSD after experiments with that maze), some rumors for Utopia, so on... Huor: I will upload screens to my gallery on my user account page. I don't have Photoshop, so it will be need to compose them.
  • idk, but Photoshop can interfere with 3Ds MAX and ruin everything. Anybody has GIMP together with 3DS?
  • Delivered. Will be uploading another screens. Request anothers and so on. And I will be editing news posts to mark which picture assign to it.
  • Rumors for bases:Planet Murmansk:"Our former equipment dealer was arrested a month ago. Milition says that he was selling weaponry and equipment to Rouges. I think he will be sent to work in ore mines or industrial plants, but in my opinion, he shall be shot. We have discovered a lost of 6 10G42's that you know as "Coalition Gatlings" in warehouse under his responsibility, that means they now are in claws of those bandits. You know, they are dirty bastards with dirty tricks, and even when we are…