Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• First post. Thanks for making Crossfire - I'm impressed. I measure all other similar genre games against Freelancer, and they always fall short ... but I had no idea there were so many other fans out there or that a modding community existed at all until this week - boy, have I been missing out. Unfortunately I'm experiencing similar issues to those described in this thread. I've tried pretty much all of the options described here without success. Any thoughts? I'm happy to help you isolate the…
  • Thanks for responding - I'll try those ideas and get back to you.
  • No luck so far; although, I admittedly am having some difficulty understanding how to modify that configuration file for my graphics card. I don't see an AMD family of cards listed, nor do I see an appropriate ATI card listed to reference/compare with. What I have done is: 1) update drivers 2) Remove "read-only" attribute from associated folders/subfolders. 3) Ccleaner and clean install everything several times with multiple activation options (including compatibility mode for 128 MB cards) My …
  • bedebedebede ... what's up, Duck? Thanks so much, man. I'm looking forward to trying your solution. *edit to my previous post ... Radeon HD 7900 series not 7000 series - don't know that it matters
  • Duck ... thanks. I really appreciate it. I downloaded the .ini file ... then I started freelancer without it just to make sure I knew my current build state. It works fine. No white anything. I don't get it, but I'm happy it's working - I have no idea what changed ... maybe a recent patch? Sorry to any who were hoping to find a magical solution to similar lack of textures by following this thread ... pfm. The only thing I did different was to try to run freelancer from a user account rather tha…