Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hello everyone, I'm new to the Crossfire community. I played Freelancer YEARS ago and following the announcement of Star Citizen I decided to try it again. I found out about the Crossfire mod and the community and thought i'd give it a try. I've managed to get the game to launch with Crossfire installed. There is a slight issue in that my font appears REALLY tiny, but switching the resolution around fixes that (to REALLY large). I tried the single player game. It runs fine, up to the point I la…
  • Thankyou for the feedback guys. I am using the FLMM 1.3.1.I have Crossife 1.9 and i'm installing it on a fresh install of freelancer. I think the problem is my base version of freelancer - i don't have this 'launcher' that you guys are talking about. I click on the Freelancer icon and it goes straight to the game (v1.0)If i play with this version, WITHOUT Crossfire, it does the same thing, crashes. I tried to manually download the 1.1 patch but when i try to launch it i get a message saying "Th…