Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Just joined Crossfire community after a long lay off. Unfortunately, every time I try to play I can only get as far as launch pad in Manhattan. Shortly after, I get kicked and told to talk to an Admin. I have loaded the game several times making sure it goes through the update procedure. I have even deleted the old character which was on my account and started from scratch with new character with no success. Character is Scarz which is my forum name and has been my character since 2007...
  • I have submitted a ticked now. Thanks for reminding me...
  • Thanks to all who responded to my plea for help. Just to be clear, I started a fresh instal according to correct procedure and attempted to join game with nothing running in background. I do not add or do I change anything in the mod. The ship I started in was standard starting ship and never upgraded anything before the kicks. Hopefully, when I try again later, it will be good to go. I suppose I was hoping an Admin would have checked the ship in my account and made adjustments or replacement. …
  • I have not edited any files. Since there is a possibility of missing or corrupted files, will clean my computer of previous CF download and files and try again from scratch. Will get fresh download as well. Again, thanks for all the efforts to help me get on game.
  • My problems getting the mod to work were strictly due to "pilot error". My second attempt in downloading and activating the mod in the conventional way worked wonders. Again, thanks to all that responded to my shout for help in such a timely manner...