Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hey everybody, I am new to this forum and new to Crossfire 1.9! But since Freelancer was one of my favourite games for a long time, i wanted to try it again! Now I'm having some performance problems and couldn't find anything that helped! I have a laptop 4gb ram, intel core i3 with 2.13 GHz and an Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5430! I also edited the flconfigdatabase, so my graphic card would be recognized. I installed the mod several times with different settings (dynamic lights on and off, and the a…
  • First of all thanks for the fast help! Now I played a little bit with the ingame settings and after I put the "space detail" off, the game became more smooth. So I installed Fraps and started the game and turned the space detail setting on high again. In normal space i run with constant 6o fps, when i reach a dust area with clouds my fps drop to 30 and the deeper I fly into that area, my fps reach 15. Now I once again turned off the space detail setting and flew into the nebula. My fps dropped …