Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• HiNot sure if anybody knows about this yet ? See http://robertsspaceindustries.com/ There's going to be an anoucement on October . I've just registered and here's whats on the Comm Link. Congratulations on successfully navigating the jump to Roberts Space Industries! The Comm-Link is the primary communication channel from all of us at RSI. As you can tell from the ticking counter, there’s going to be an announcement in October about our newest research and development project. We hope you’ll be…
  • Hi Star Citizen sounds like Freelancer 2 to me. I.E. it has a military campaign you do 1st and when that's finished you can go and freelance and explore the galaxy. (Just like in the original Freelancer)They intend to add to the Galaxy and game content as they create it, a bit at a time each month / week or so, so no more waiting a year+ for an update or for something new I agree he my not have started space sim games, but IMHO he made some of the best most enjoyable space sim games to date, an…