Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I am completly new to crossfire. I even haven't installed it yet. But going through the forums I learned, that Crossfire isn't "easy" in many ways. So before spoiling any fun I want to Try to AVOID technical problems before installation. That's why I have some questions in advance. Since my intention is to shorten things for me (not to go through ALL threads here and in Tech probs) I try to keep my questions easy to answer. 1. The Crossfire installation requires FLMM 1.31. The FLMM 1.4 is menti…
  • Thanks a lot Huor, that clears some things up. Now it seems, that I have to find the necessary time to set things up as you suggested. edit: question about : how to do best (Quote from Huor)Step 1 "backup FL installation"copy the whole folder "Freelancer" from "C:/Programme/Microsoft Games", put it somewhere else, rename it i.e. "Freelancer_original", put it back to "C:/Programme/Microsoft Games" Step 2 "install CF"to be done as described elsewhere in excess (good tutorials !) Step 3 "backup CF…
  • Great advice und tutorial on your link ! Thanks a lot. This will REALY help me. It should be stickied on a PROMINENT place. Sorry, me bad. The thread you wrote your lil' tut IS already stickied.
  • Thanks a lot for all of your attention to this thread and questions of me. Never thought, that it would still be visited after Huor's great advice. I've tried and tested it and it works perfectly the way I was looking for. Now I can play several mods, the original (as a "comparision base")AND Crossfire, that I already start to see as a something on the edge of being something BEYOND Freelancer. Btw, a little "surplus" info on the regedit in Huor's advice : I let's you DELETE the mod out of the …