Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Why is the European Championship hold in an non EU State aka Ukraine??Next time we should hold it in China :))2
  • Open your eyes next time! Its the men's football EM and not women's EM. Many punches from the Portuguese players with their elbows, lot of kicks against the players. From what i have seen, Portuguese players were more aggressive. But if you cannot manage to shoot goals then you probably will not win the game Muhahahaha
  • Germany is well known to be "macho" - in what world are you actually living?Portugal has lost the game because they have not shot any goal. Nearly same as Spain - who didnt win either lost their game We dont fear to fight any other team! The better will win, undoubtful.
  • France isn't yet in shape or fit too. And the big or favorite teams all showed no big matches yet. Hm i am not overrating this. Most top teams get better during the duration of the entire EM. For now the situation around is good. Cant remember to have heard from brawls after the matches. Lets hope the EM can continue peaceful!
  • Idiots, that has nothing to do with football sport. Those people need to get jailed in a work camp and beat stones with their fists - so they are not bored...Would be a nice countermeasure - for a change
  • Its a football EM thread, so please back to topic!
  • yes for fairness reasons, might the better one win.
  • that should make it easier for us. Too bad that Poland as one of the hosts of the EM is now out of the tournament. And i bet the one is following too...The next groups can make everything possible. No team is yet out and now team is yet in. Probably that will be very interesting tomorrow.
  • Gibbon: You should be proud to play vs Spain. You probably can beat them out of the tournament. I would be happy if you manage to fulfill this task The sooner the better!
  • (Quote from Gibbon)very true and sad. Now i hope England is going to kick out Italy, because i hope England is the better enemy for us Germany ;D
  • Seems i did expect too much. Imo England was nearly the same way out of ideas than France yesterday. If you want to win a match then you should attack - and not put everything in defense. And another old rule seems to be valid. England wont do any good in penalty shoot-outs. Hmm damn i would too kindly have seen the old time favorite - England vs. Germany - match. Maybe next time.
  • (Quote from Gibbon)How true - that nearly sums it up! (Quote from Gibbon)Would be my favourite as well!
  • I hope Italy will do it Spain really didn't show good football yet in the tournament. They were more lucky - but that relies on Italy as well. Well the better one will win!