Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Close the Arena

This is just my opinion, so don't get butthurt. (Quote from Gunny) If they have the money to stay in the Arena and PvP all day, that is totally up to them. They will come out to get money some time... Unless they are negatively affecting RP, it doesn't seem like a problem to me. I don't see how it could negatively affect RP. It is one thing to run and hide to Arena to escape RP, it is another entirely to just sit there and PvP. (Quote from Drale) The server is what the players make of it. The o…
  • Close the Arena

(Quote from Gunny) I never said that they are noobs... Anyways I agree with you on the money thing completely. Your level should reflect what you have in the bank too. I am not saying what they are doing is good for the server, but unless OP or a GR intervenes there isn't really much that can be done.
  • Close the Arena

(Quote from [SOC]Lonewolf) I don't think that would work, because we have people from many timezones here, and it might be perfect for one, and the middle of work/night for another. I think that GRs should be able to teleport people
  • Close the Arena

I don't have mush time to get on the server right now, but if you guys organize it, I am more than willing to hop on my EM char to finance it and put it on.