Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• something awsome

• something awsome

• something awsome

no not idiotic. Its unspectacular. He drives a car on an nearly empty road. wow.Boring
  • something awsome

Ok its a Corvette, nothing totally new. An American car that is used to waste oil, petrol, exhaust gases. What more.I would be astonished to see this car using only 3-4 litres a 100 km Driving fast is nothing special, imo. Although it has no advantage. The time he spends to refill his car are probably longer then the times he needs to travel the whole trip with normal speed + the extra costs of driving fast
  • something awsome

lol i once was young and felt the same way Meanwhile driving fast is just shocking me, too see the range halving very fast if driving fast and knowing it costs much money nowadays...And if you speak of flies. Those are the worst. I hate summer days, you have a lot to do to get rid of the insect leftovers and all the little bulges and impacts by stones on the windscreen. I hate summer The car is aging enormous in that period^^ And that are all results of driving fast. Really the disadvantages we…