Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• just to through a wrench in this whole thing i decided to add my opinion with some of this PX-CF drama granted i did not comment on the PX ban situation, however i did comment on their hackusations of Cro a post on the PX by me explains it
  • (Quote from spylegs)so your saying neither party cheats? from what i gather of this paragraph, because you've been around the Multiplayer hacking world for a long enough time to say these guys aren't cheating? i'm not saying you cheat now or have in the past (whether you have is your business and i recommend keeping that past private. it can cause problems...) but from what you have witnessed in various MMORPGs that DW or any of the people claiming they or another player hacking would be 7/10th…
  • they completely ignored my post...which is fine by me i'd rather not get involved anyway (nor do i have any reason to) personally this whole thing is a waste of OP-R8R's time, other admins time, and time not used on something productive (like bring Epic RP stuff to the table) by no means am i speaking on his behalf, or anyone elses, but more placing myself in their shoes. If i was an admin and this was something that happened and got turned into a big to do, then yeah, i'd say "to hell with all…