Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• How do you want to implement the tiebraker? first round with the regular conditions and the second round with permission to kill others on the jump gates?
  • ah well. now I got it how you meant it. Sorry. its quite early in the morning here. I'm not fully awake yet Seems that I have to come back online, to show ppl how to race.. rofl
  • Why not having the payout made in percentage. A fixed percentage of the whole pot and depending on the ammount of participiants the pot is either high filled or not so high filled. But first and second place do always get more out of it than they actually payed in. So its a temptation for all to give their best to begin with. As more player participate as higher is the winning. AND the 3rd wont lose anything when there are more than 4 people taking part. If only 4 taking part then the 3rd will …
  • (Quote from The_Cro_Legend)it's simple math. nothing confusing at all (Quote from Husker)trying to top my idea?? meanie
  • hehe.-. actually showing skills could become difficult for some people. rofl depending on the ammount of participiants I would use4 participiants 60 - 40 - 205 or more 50 - 30 - 20 - 10 if making a competition then a real competition. and also 20 million for participating fee seems a bit high, it might not attrack as much player as wished. take for testing purposes 2 or 3 million each. It's easier to afford and the payment will not change, since its based on percentage.My suggestion.