Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Greeting Tezz Let me try to answer at few of ur questions u put in the very right direction, which i and many ppl at this server respect and appreciate. First steps for successful RP in my opinion are: 1. Responsibly and carefully recruiting new players to the clan.Explanation of basics of ur and other role play.Unfortunately this is not the case, we are the witness that even some old and vet clans recruit ppl like they are on the slave market.2. You must tell the truth and describe in a correc…
  • @lawmac 1 Nicely spoken, but rules are here to offer equal starting chances for everyone in this cruel MP world. And about this so-called phenomenon that number of players increasing day to day, yes u're right, but i am here more than 3 years and this is nothing spectacular.With every and each new realization of CF we had this phenomenon-increasing in numbers. However the SWAT team do the awesome work on CF mod and stuff and such fact cannot be denied and for sure it is the brightest part of th…