Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Citezens of the known universe, special report All this time the common citizens of the Sirius sector have been told that the nomads were behind the attack and destrucion of FP7. New evidense, inadvertantely leaked by a know pirate shows a conflicting report. Stay tuned for further developments^^ PS ...wasn't sure if this was correct place to post, please feel free to move to correct forum
  • Trent was trying to make money by trading so that he could afford to bribe me from not attacking his home station of the time. He also stated that he had no fear of pirates. As a pirate I got impatient with his slow progress and lack of respect....so I blew the whole station up. Unfortunately Trent was sneaky enough to jettison before the finale explosion. If I had noticed his pod, he would to have been sold to the nastiest prison I could find....or the highest bidder. Oddly enough...I do seem …
  • A very odd place that was to visit. While the inkeepers at the "Cathedral Outpost bed and breakfast" were the nicest of hosts, I'm not sure that they weren't behind my extended stay (I think they may be Nomad sympathizers). Oddly, it seems that my last visit to the adjoining system...there must have been a hired Nomad mercenary. While I was surprised to have a 12 day bounty removed from my ship, it seemed very strange that I never ran into another known pilot. In the end I was able to leave the …