Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• The main crossfire game Windows 7Intel HD3000/Geforce GT540MRunning the latest beta geforce drivers Crossfire mod works with the HD3000, but when I want to have it starting with GT540m it does actually start, When the first intro has finished the game simply stays stuck at a dark purple screen. And I was not able to connect to multiplayer just now.
  • (Quote from AbrasDevil)I first tried with the official 275 driver version of geforce. That didn't work. Then I skipped the official 280 and went directly to the beta version. Also the game got stuck. And with 10-12 and 14-16. I have them exactly installed like on the page. I could try the newest non-beta ones but i doubt it will work properly. Tha game runs fine on HD3000 but I havent gone to really 'busy' systems yet.
  • I still have problems starting freelancer when I use the GT540M card. on the intel HD3000 freelancer runs fine moest of the time. I have already tried three nvidia drivers en reinstalled freelancer/crossfire multiple times. What else could it be?
  • I have a problem that still persists. I posted about them earlier. I have this laptop: K73SV8 GB memory500GB HDDIntel HD3000/Geforce GT540M optimus technology The first time I ever installed crossfire 1.9 I tried to launch the game using the geforce card. It loads the crossfire.com wallpaper video thingy and when it wants to load the still wallpaper (before the start menu) the game gets stuck. I tried numerous driver versions of the geforce including two official WHQL drivers and one beta drive…
  • (Quote from Huor)The game just hangs. THen when I open task manager it says that the game is not responding. But the game does work on the intel HD3000 graphics...
  • (Quote from Huor)I installed the update ((the 64 bit one) but unfortunatily it still hung.
  • (Quote from Huor)Tried that one before the 64 bit one actually:PNo effect. (btw I have Windows 7 64 bit)
  • (Quote from Huor)I understand! well the walker program says I'm missing: GPSVC.DLLIESHIMS.DLL Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.
  • (Quote from Huor)Tried, but also didn't work. something is up with the nvidia card...
  • (Quote from Huor)A small update on my side. Yesterday nvidia brought out new official drivers. I also tried these but crossfire won't start with the GT540M card. Also tried changing various graphic settings for freelancer in the NVIDIA menu, but also no luck:(
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Well in short I have a laptop with the optimus technology.It has the intel HD3000 on the CPU and the graphic card GT540M on it. THe crossfire mod works fine on the intel HD3000 (altough slow with shaders on) butwhen I want to play crossfire with thr GT540 the game starts up and I see the swat portal short video.After that the wallpaper should load, but instead the game just gets stuck. Iv tried reinstalling the entire windows and updating everything to the max.I tried mu…