Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hello, my first post here. First, thanks for the great mod, folks. I'm old (literally!) FL player, and I had recently discovered this communuty, by clear mistake (in many ways)! Now I'm replaying SP (original Trent) story, and so far didn't have many problems. Gameplay is balanced, some thinking is required to blast new or strong enemies, and so on. I have good ship, nice weaponry and equipment, and if I want money, I sell prisoners. Well enough. Until now. I'm in Chugoku, awaiting Hakera's (Ta…
  • Right on, Freelancers! So much advices and help in such a short time! Thanks a LOT! Nice community. Wrecks in Hokkaido are nice, but not enough to advance in my case. Thanks anyway. X3043, you said, Michael? LOL, you sent me to Dragon's LAIR, so to say! I managed to make a long circular run there at full speed, chased by all kinds of idiots, visit few locations, see battleships for sale (WOW, where to park them?!), even went to Nomad's space in Freeport 7, but with my current level I can't live…