Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I notice the link to download 1.9 is back... ...but i keep getting the same"The requested document is utterly inexistent.No such page here.Even tried multi.Nothing helped._" error message when i try to download. Common sense would tell me that the mod isn't actually available for download again...in which case, i'll just be patient... but if it is indeed supposed to be available now...some assistance in downloading or an alternate link would be appreciated. i'm utterly content playing 1.82 unti…
  • Thanks Buddy. I read that exchange and many many other threads during the time that 1.9 was first available for download...until the link in the download section was taken away.With the new Swat Portal update the download link for 1.9 is back...and I was trying to confirm if that new link was supposed to be working, or simply a placeholder in the knowledge that it will be working shortly. The link to download is back, but it seems the actual download isn't. Either that...or there's something br…
  • Thank you Op. That's what I wanted to know.