Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Goodbye all

• Goodbye all

• Goodbye all

me ;P You're young and tired - doesnt fit very well. Look at yourself and recon what the cop being has made out of you.... HAHAHA, a tired cop
  • Goodbye all

I dont believe - i leave that stuff to the religious amongst the sirius peoples... Probably its still that nano-suit that you wear. Get out of it and finally behave like a pirate. Wondered why SMG didnt made a mutinity against you already....
  • Goodbye all

whatever young and tired and pirate.... Sounds like a fairytale
  • Goodbye all

either you are going to go or you will go - but will be gone is quite - ahm wrong So welcome back m8 - has been a short time tho ;D
  • Goodbye all

No not Crysis. Crysis is able to look into the future, he has cards, big glas balls, pendulars All that is necessary to weight something that isnt yet anywhere in use or has been tested by him.As if students dont have any time - lol - Crysis - your student time will probably the time where you have the most time for such stuff. But ahm well what need i tell ya - you know it already
  • Goodbye all

for sure you learn the entire year for your exams... entire minute on the university you learn, you have no free time... Lets speak in another couple of months about this topic again. The time when you feel bored. Helping in my humble opinion also looks different - but well i help you with your exams too. Saying that its crap and that you have to add 1 and 1 to get 2. As tomorrow is October i am sure you also have no time to enjoy the rest of the summer - guess you need to learn - what - well y…
  • Goodbye all

scrolls a few post ahead... welcome back dude You will wonder how much freetime you have during university time... I knew that you are a copper, finally and that i am sad at - you must not have walked the plank, damn^^