Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Ive been haveing lots of fun flying the tiger for a few weeks now... I keep thinking I should trade it in but can't bring myself to do it its such a blast ... Properly equipted it can handle most things as long a you remember to keep the shield up ... with 1700 armour it fizzles pretty quickly once it goes. Having said that it I use itsucessfully amd easily to collect pods agains top level outcasts during missions. The low armours would make it suck for PvP but tiger against tiger would be real …
  • This thread inspired me to try the hermes out as well now, it has the same loadout as the tiger but is almost, but not quite, a totally different shape. On a related topic ... why are most the really cool light fighters placed in stations that are so far from where someone new to crossfire is likely to try them?Ships like the Goshawk and quicksilver look great and would have people drooling if the were purchasable in california or colarado but if you have made it to altir space your unlikely to …