Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• first abaut reputationi think that if you are alowed to dock at a station you are in good relation with the station owners to buy wat ever you wona buy.i sigjest somp elce- station and planets to become momentearly hostle (undockeble) for a day not morebut this stations and planets not to be in BMG or mine routes (so good wen a good mining is open to be bale to do it)i sugjest stis stations and planets to have important and hight level eqipment, or/and the best ships in gameexsample"workers on …
  • (Quote from Huor)wat to explore I KNOW WERE ARE ALL THE STATIONS there is no EXPLORATION in trying to find somting but have no idea were it is. if some one dont have all day looking for a licence, like flying for HOWERS JUST TO BUY A LICENCE, i gess we will see more ppl with NO LICENCE, and buy asking them way dont you have one they will be "i am to lazy to look for one"and you dont see random reputation as realistic ? omg how abaut that change reputation. USA AND USSR WERE ENEMYS NOW THEY ARE …
  • LOL AD DONT SAY APC NEED REDUSE CARGO O.Oif apc get 400 cargo everyone will use bullpups ><. i use apc never used bs for bmg
  • market is prety balancedbmg balace the mining (in 1.9) wat abaut my idea of random stations go hostle for a day ?