Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I make this tred cuz meny ppl say that smuggling is the best way of making money :> here is an alternetive 1 buy redemption ship (6 guns lvl 10) 2 make dk frends3 go to vorkuda and start making missions agest samura, GMG IMG bretonia police etc. (dont kill rouges cuz they dont drop ace pot and they do alot of damage to the ship, and dont do corsairs cuz they drop lutenents and titans are anying to kill) all other npc in vorkuta from lvl 43 mission will drop ace pod and weapons, i made 100 mil i…
  • there is none, but you tryde bmg for money so alternetive in geting money is that system
  • SA_TWC give me promision to buy the redemption :>i always ask for premision abaut that kinde of stuff if more cfpd are online i was not gona do that :>
  • ok i did not know thati will pay 10 mil fine wen some one from cfpd get online or to SA i apologise for that and you are mising the point of the tred ><, i give alternetive system for making money (i have 200 mil already only from missions)give your opinion on that mater, for all other offtopic ->PM more infoVorkuta is beter then X in making misions cuz they are more stations you can get em, it is shorter distance to sell and bretonia police is easyer to kill then CSF or ASF
  • misions agenst the sirius houses is easy with redmeptionm cuz of the 6 lvl 10 guns and they are not very good with aimingso the fact that the ship is big have no difrence : )in 1.9 80 pods(full redemption cargohold) will cost 40 mil so making misions will be very popular : )