Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hiya, total noob to Freelancer and Crossfire. Just got the game the other day and installed Crossfire 1.81 as it looked soo much better! I'm not really one for doing the main story if there's an open play style i can mess about with first. So, i saw there was the OpenSP option in the mod manager activation options for Crossfire and selected it. The problem is it doesn't 'appear' to be open ended at all?? I've had to do the actual first couple of missions to be able to even get a ship and level …
  • Ok thanks, i will try a full reinstall and let you know what happened It's just occured to me that, not having actually played the original Freelancer storyline, maybe this IS what the OpenSP mode is that i am playing? The Freelancer story but with Crossfire stuff? :-S I see Crossfire has it's own storyline in the FLMM 'view mod readme' button, in which case i better just leave it be lol.
  • Well, i just did the full wipe/reinstall of Freelancer/FLMM1.31/Crossfire1.81, selected Open Singleplayer and fired it up...and it's still doing the main storyline...methinks it's broken Ah well i hope my backup saves work lol.
  • Yes, did the whole lot. I cleaned the registry with CCleaner too (as suggested somewhere) I'm at a loss for now, but will try and pop on the server tomorrow or see if i can message the main man direct lol.
  • Ok will do guys, thanks for all the help
  • Yesssssss! Finally got Open Singleplayer to work! Still not sure what the culprit was but it was either: 1) Turning off AV while installing (which never affected any other game before, so that would be a first)2) Re-downloading a complete new copy of Crossfire 1.813) Not installing the official Freelancer 1.1 patch (scared to put it on now incase it f**ks up my install lol)4) Not choosing to skip the cutscenes at the mod install stage5) Not replacing the flconfigdatabase.txt with the newer vers…