Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• hello, I'm new player and a lot of problem; I'm installed freelancer original,freelancer mod manager 1.3 and the mod. I'm deactived my anti-virus, because it blocked intallation mod in flmm, and then it's succesfull installed. When i launch freelancer by icon, all is ok for video until the portal. If i click single player, i return any second to the desktop., with habitual message windows. If i click multiplayer, swattcrossfire appear, but i can't connect the mod so the mod isn't actived. I'm w…
  • (Quote from DC_Hägar)hello thank you for your response, I,ve find patch CF launcher 1.7 and no result. Have you another adress CF launcher patch? Best regards
  • Thank's at all ! whith the patche i can playing in multiplayer version. But if any personne have solution for single player i'm interesting.
  • (Quote from Hellraiser)Sophos is a professional anti virus and firewall to. It's very efficient maybe too. The least problem is detected and blocked. And for playing with the mod i impose to deactived this.
  • (Quote from Michael) What's "SP"
  • Everybody thank's for all good information !!! Problems resolved. Now i can play soon in space