Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• its very simple to resolve this issue.consider alien guns as smugglingwhy dontpirates go there and tax players??? and cops go there to watch weapons smuggling...I bet RP will be high in that place
  • (Quote from Bond) I have to agree with Bond here.I was trading again these last weeks and i even saw pirates taxing and trading next side of us. RP was again on, but this is... a stepback...Making money is not easy with this 500 cargo limit. Imagine newplayers trying to get 100 mil to buy a decent ship. whithout a decent ship players cannot survive and visit the beautifull systems of Inner core, they will leave server before reach that part.And i cant see any super route becouse most of the bes…
  • (Quote from Bond) I am not scared to post here my opinion. I dont like this 500 cargo limit. Even avoiding super maga hyper routes is it good to trade for a total profit of 0.5 mil with an APC on a small route or dock and undock 10 times with a train for a profit of 4~5 mil ? Michael one thing is for sure I never was checked by cops in 1.8. Only wedge try one time and died... And i see more pirates doing RP than Cops. you guys not even come protect traders from them...I think your donuts have s…