Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hi all! Im having trouble installing/activating Crossfire 1.81 First I'll tell you what I've done: - Installed a fresh Freelancer.- Installed Freelancer Mod Manager 1.31- Installed Mod Crossfire 1.81 Client When I start Freelancer Mod Manager, the Crossfire Mod is displayed perfectly. Than I mark it and click "Activate Mod" .... -> "1918 files restored and 0 directories deletedError: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 1.81 Client Edition'Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod…
  • Thanx for the tip! The problem seems to be the user rights. The Folder has write protection and Im as Windows 7 user have no permission to change that. I could cry, but everytime I change the permissions (including subfolders and so on) its protected again when I check the permissions afterwards. So, he doesnt seem to accept or remember it. I tried to log into windows 7 as admin, but I couldnt do it. Is there any oher possibility? Icant find a way to change the rights as admin... Thanx a lot!