Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• My 2 cents

I'm new and i know it's not my place to comment, but i know when something is wrong and can't keep my mouth shut (it's one of my program errors).I am one of those who came here just for the game, not neceserely for the comunity and such, just because i loved Freelancer (the only game i ever baught) and wanted to try it again. Then i heard it can be moded and started searching. I finily ended up here. I'l be honest with you, i didn't even start to play (i dono why, mabe an error, but i'l make it…
  • The reason i posted was that i kinda know what he's going through. I had a project once to make a game in Blender. Only knowing modeling, texturing and too little python to code, i asked for help from some friends. They helped but after some time they just up and went away without saing anything. From what i read the situation is similar. Nobody up and left him but he didn't have the help he needed, when he needed. I know i felt crushed and i can see he feels like that too, now. What i said abou…