Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• I created this thread to remember to all CF players (even SP-ers) that we need more people in the Swat Crossfire 24/7 server . Guys i don't know what your reasons may be that you don't want to play CF in MP , you're knowledge from SP can be useful in MP even vital. By making this thread i hope more attention can be redirected to the Online Server . Understand all that No MP = No future content and such as. The game that you "love so much , its amazing , great job OP " and so on , didn't existed…
  • NucNuc.... i can see you hate so much the online server for unknown reason... tell me it is such a crime to click on the server --->connect---> choose char---> play happy ? . I don't know why you protect the singleplayer so much , its almost the same in multiplayer but in MP it's more interactive and you can spend your time in a very friendly community . Oh and please try not to argue... the purpose its to "expand" the Crossfire server not to collapse it. (to all) If i didn't make my self clear…
  • (Quote) because of this i made this thread, it's not my intention to compare the SP and MP... but i ask for more ppl to join up the online server, because of risking shutting down... i saw how the last server went down because of this... and i tell you , as a player its horrible to see it closing , imagine how the mod creator feels like , OP... well i recommend you all to think well on this
  • well that's why i'm asking myself too... why Disco so much ? it doesn't have key feature as CF ... i mean they have few things more based on BS play or capships play. As the proposal for some "investigation" on the Disco forum , it is a good idea , later i will analyze every part of the Disco forum (i have an account out there) and i will try to find out why and then post it here , in the mean time it will be great for other ppl to search about this matter !
  • ok so i looked into the Disco forum trying to see why ppls are attracted by this mod so much . As far as i can tell the Disco mod tries to keep up the Vanilla Freelancer and enhance him without disturbing the original feel ... so we all know this as Crossfire does the same even more than "enhanced ". Igiss , the mod creator is the fairest guy from the entire community :D... because he was the only one admiting that CF has a more complex structure and its way better than Disco from every point . …
  • indeed , but that's what i saw on their forums... they were so "addicted" to the mod... perhaps "easy to-use " ... or i donno... well ill try to make in a few days a video regarding gameplay and other things when it will be done i will send it to you OP . Btw , no private meeting though ( by "i will come back in a few hour " ~ i will come maybe with more info ) . I'm still on with the idea to convince more of the hundreds of SP players to join the online server . And i will talk to some friends…
  • (Quote) first is the competition . You can do the quest from SP too , but you can do it with a friend and it should be more fun than do it ALONE . And about the length of the installation , you install it just ONCE and you can play it both SP and MP. And about the ping.. well that's their problem... they should manage their internet activity wisely, after all... do you think that Disco has the amount of players because of the ping ? A guy from China if he tries to connect do you think the ping …
  • their RP is very attractive and fun . Indeed they have a strong economy , i think CF needs time to "empower himself" but first we need to promote the mod imo... by any means . "Once installed you will never want to go back ! " heh... Many ppl quit because of several crashes or other simillar stuff . These reasons are stupid and noobish , because you can ctrl+alt+del to end the process and simply go on again (all the "huge" operation takes less then 30 seconds) . Another thing maybe we should en…
  • i said this before and i say it again... ppl are quiting because of stupid reasons , like this one. So we should make a new image to Crossfire , even by spamming all over the internet with it (kiddin' ) . I hate it when dumb people prefer the "easy way" . But as the easy the way is ... same the quality. Imo Disco doesn't deserve such big adverts... sometimes it's not what it seems to be. Still working on that promoting video... Now don't take it serios when i say "promoting" . It will not be so…
  • OP can i implement in my clip some screenshots made by you from the Inner Core etc ... ?
  • the video that i made its been posted on youtube ... now waiting to be fully processed (now its poor quality )
  • gameplay. some sort of promoting video but just a player preview EDIT : The video has been succesfully processed . Rate it , comment , love it . It's the first video , it's a little start to promote the mod . Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44A3k1Jpgbk I may ask to you forum , to spread it to several "sites" or friends etc.. Thx for watching . Hope you like it !
  • that's good news it seems the "Operation" is going well heh... still we need more talented members to create attractive banners
  • nope we need to put in practice... i did my little part and i will do it more PS : now i installed Disco to (i know i may be a traitor) i can play in paralel , i discovered that those guys love the "interraction" , so i don't think Disco server will be empty soon , the RP rules are extreme if you don't use certain things when chatting oh... pardon me "interracting" , you can be reported to the forum and so on .
  • good to hear that another player has joined us ! Welcome mate !