Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• After some times searching by hand and using the search engine I didn't found anything related to the RankDiff.ini in the missions folder. Most likely they have something to do with leveling up during the game (that's what I would think already just by its name). Is anybody able to explain, what it's really for and how it works and can be worked on ? Thanks already in advance
  • [SIZE=3]AHA [/SIZE] .... And how do they work? [RankDiffDB]rank_diff = Base_0_Rank, 0.082100rank_diff = FreeTime_01_02, 0.112387rank_diff = FreeTime_02_03, 0.205129rank_diff = FreeTime_03_04, 0.351002rank_diff = FreeTime_04_05, 0.480486rank_diff = FreeTime_05_06, 0.657737rank_diff = FreeTime_07_08, 0.900376rank_diff = FreeTime_08_09, 1.232525rank_diff = Mission_End, 38.983860 These are quite odd numbers and I assume they may be kind of a multiplicator. .....But what is the base, that gets chang…
  • (Quote) It is not my intention to mod your mod, especially [SIZE=3]NOT[/SIZE] for the public.[SIZE=1](And still I think it is my right to do on MY PC whatever I want to with programs that ARE open to the public. And as long as I don't give anybodyelse access to what I do, there is no violation of anybody elses legal or ideal rights.)[/SIZE]I just wanna LEARN something with the goal of becomming at some point in the future able enough to really contribute to a modding team or even do some OWN st…
  • Well, I think one reason for forums at all is, that if you start getting into anything, you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
  • Then, perhaps, I might get an answer to a GENERAL Freelancer question somewhere else. Thx anyway
  • (Quote) That's fine with me. All I ask for is some help/advice in how maybe other mods in general BUT the ORIGINAL in special works and can get changed/modded. And if you say, that Crossfire is so far advanced and developed away from the original, that what you CAN advice would not work - OK !I already got the messages: [SIZE=3]DON'T TOUCH CROSSFIRE ![/SIZE] . Especially not, when I'm in danger getting tarred and fetherd, if I do so.