Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• one question OP, if smbd stay at server during red lag, but without any bad intentions, and that way he or they block the server or whatever, then logic say to us, that smbd can do this with intentions and on purpose, maybe to ruin ur work and our joy!And this is just ONE example!I do not want to pay attention in wrong direction, cos i know that this situation is ideal platform for paranoid conclusion, i just want to point that this can be possible. My proposal is close the server for few days,…
  • great OP and no one can "kill" Diablo's pessimism-doh out of topic Hellraiser India GMT +5:30minSerbia GMT+1:00min
  • server crash again b4 5min
  • I can not find pattern, server crash 5 or 6 times in a less then 1 h
  • we can put the "guard" in Dublin so nobody can enter in Sol, and wait for 2 h? OP what u say?
  • as i said many times b4 try to be online over night, and u will seeserver is more stable
  • server just crash after almost 3h without crash, also i use way points in Altair all the time psALT+F4 pls dude who stuck at server
  • Server crash and there is no player, who can possible block the server just 0/128 and ping ???? Server is down for 15 min or maybe more.
  • Server crashing badly every 10-15 min idk how many times this morning EDIT Every 5 min CF players who read this pls restart your game from Launcher every time after server crash or server restart. @OPCan u make one topic sticky and lock, just for this purpose.
  • Today server crash within 5 min 2 times time 10:43-10:47 (if i remember good) 1 time 7ppl2 time 4 ppl
  • Ok i build "new" PC and reformat HD reinstall windows and jump in game this evening after 5 days or so... 1.Inner core multiple CTD... and while flying in free flight my ship bumping in invisible obstacle(like clouds or something) and evry time when this happen ship slightly change course.But this is not the only system with this kind of "invisible obstacles". 2.Server crash about 10-15 times (idk real number) so i decide to reinstall all again(game and mod and uh) nevertheless my game installa…
  • Answer: Yesterday i was online 5 hours without crashes (15-25ppl on line) Later server crash and than start to crash every few minutes.I wasn't lazy and i send PM to every new player.Fortunately one of them [thumb] was honest enough to admit. After that he restart the game, and everything back in normal.