Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Base: NewTokyo.KabukichoDepotInfo paid for: Shikoku.OhashiInfo received: NewTokyo.KabukichoDepot Crossfire Version 1.8 Mon 2010-01-18 ~ 1500 zuluFLMM Activation Options: Storyline SP Juni #2 Advanced Shader Deactivated (all others default) Here are the Screen Shots:
  • Base: NewYork.ManhattanPaid Info for: California.LosAngeles Result dialog includes random ship name (Bullpup Mk II) (Received correct planet info for Los Angeles) Screen Shots:
  • Most of the Crossfire systems look really nice -- some are beautiful. But... is Sovetskya supposed to look like this?
  • (Quote) Oh, um, sorry.... that particular Dagger was outfitted for deep space recon in DK territory ... single player only, of course. The wings were a little fragile for taking a Dagger so many jumps past the nearest friendly repair shop. Regarding graphic card options, I could not use the Advanced Shader, but I have the rest of the options set for best quality. OK, if this is just my PC then I will try re-installing from a fresh vanilla copy. Thank you.
  • (Quote) Thank you -- that did the trick. I would not have thought of using Compatibility Mode because my graphics card is not that old and it has more than 128MB... but it was the right solution. The only downside is that some of the systems now are not quite so pretty, but I think that I can fix that, too, now that you told me what to look for.
  • EDIT: Oops... I intended this for the "Feedback" thread: OP, you crack me up sometimes! I never know when to expect the little surprises, and they often come at the perfect moment. I was looking for a smiley and stumbled upon your 404 page.... that has to be the funniest error page that I have ever seen! It is worthwhile typing in a bad address just to see it! It would be difficult to list all of the great things in CF, but a couple stand out: - Hyperspace was both creepy and enticing. I felt p…
  • (Quote) JimmyBB, you may have received a clue and not followed it as far as the game intends. That is not really a "bug", but it might be a point where the game could be improved -- like an "enhancement request" (ER). Most ER's seem to be posted in the CF 1.9 thread. It is hard to know exactly where you are in the game without discussing which black boxes you have found. If you ask your question in the Freelancer Spoiler Forum then I will help you. BTW, I hope that you meant the "1.8 storyline"…
  • (Quote) Most of it... Ctrl-V and Backspace in-game. In Options, Auto-Hide the Maneuver Bar and do not show the Cockpit. What parts of the interface do you want to hide?