Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Its good to see at least one post thats all about fixing our current problems. I totally agree that sometimes its good to temporarily remove RP and work together, or have friendly PVP that has nothing to do with cops and pirates RP. An idea I have to hopefully ease the tensions between pirates and cops is to have team oriented fights against nomads in places like Outer dyson sphere or FP7, without it actually being a contest or anything, but just for fun. But dont make it to where teams can onl…
  • Agreed, its time we start taking steps to make this a better place, and prove that this mod is the best! Lets show OP that he's not the only one that keeps this place running, and do everything we can to make sure this mod, and community comes out on top. Its time for all those clan hatreds and hostilities to end, and come together the way its meant to be. The reason I was mentioning that nomad thing is because I was thinking that, irl most times cops go after all the bad trouble maker people, …
  • As far as I can tell, theres been problems since the beginning, its just gotten much worse, and completely out of hand.
  • @ Salomoa, Agreed, time to get back on topic. @ Everyone else, Ok so its agreed that we all need to separate RL from RP, so instead of spending a page and a half talking about it, maybe we should all just start doing it and move on to the other problems at hand. *Removes his RL self from RP self....head starts spinning, falls off, body suddenly falls apart, soul flys away to an unknown place*....Crap
  • Yes, lets just completely restart from scratch, that will solve everything...for what, 2 months or so? Then all the problems arise yet again. We need to resolve all the problems and issues we have, both ingame and on the forums, otherwise weather we start from scratch again or not, the problems will just keep occuring. Once everything is resolved and we can get the community and its people back on track and getting along, then we can talk about the character wipe, and the release of 1.8. (Provi…