Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Correct. If every feature was good for players, we would all have SP rights and capabilities... each player could have the power to ban others and access unbalanced aspects of the mod that were intentionally introduced to give a rule-enforcing minority supremacy over normal players. While a perfect community could manage these powers responsibly and not exploit them, we are not perfect (1). There are other features that pose a potential threat to gameplay. One example is cloak capability. It sh…
  • I am actually less concerned about cloaking than most. Especially if there's a fuel source (i.e. a commodity that is "used" to run it), it cannot be used indefinitely by a player. They would have to ration its use and therein lies the strategy involved. If you only have a few minutes of cloak available, and the fuel is somewhat hard or expensive to get, it would be hard to exploit it. As for the water-effect and such, I think it should only be fitting in gas clouds. The NPCs in the storyline had…