Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• I ban Zeroth because he banned Zeroth.
  • i ban Ajay for banning me because i'm a vindictive fuck like that.
  • i steal the h5 and ban myself for delay of game.
  • I ban Michael for making that Sirius pun.
  • I ban Zeroth for being way too awesome to ban.
  • I ban GeG and Michael because they belong together in the same ban.
  • I ban myself because I deserve it. That being said...Cheers folks! Good flying!
  • doing well, man. had that itch. you know the one. been playing through the single player campaign again. again. again. had to downgrade to a light fighter for that race against hovis. i hate that mission. my bullpup mk3 wasn't up for the race. currently at the spot where you can "pause" the main campaign at order hq and i've been visiting the new systems alsace/burgandy/etc. no matter how much time i spend away...i always find my way back.and i ban you for asking. cheers! and good flying!
  • All good @ specific ships. i've got a save editor and remember the system numbers for most of my favorite ships. i'm currently rocking an old standby. the deathblade from Oasis. decent vhf with plenty of storage for pods and loot from wrecks.and I ban you for banning Martind!
  • it's already fully equipped. mkv power gen. mkx shield upgrade. class 10 armor. adv hydroxin thruster (with a spare thruster in case i decide to joyride in the bullpup or rag again). only rocking coalition gats, but that's more than plenty for firepower. i appreciate the offer, i really do...but half the fun is earning the alien weapon drops.i ban myself for admitting to joyriding in a ragnarok.
  • the speed is great for mapping. unless there are asteroid fields. given that so much time is spent in places where the raggy gets bounced around like a pinball...i only use it sparingly.that being said... I ban Seqan.
  • Take care and be well, man. All my best to everyone. I ban op for making a game that i loved immediately into a universe i can never leave. crossfire has expanded freelancer to a point i never could have expected from my first explorations of the vanilla new york system in the free trial.
  • i'm banning iliyan for not banning someone with his last reply.
  • totally fair...but i'm gonna have to ban ajay for banning me...i'm a delicate flower and also distraught...at being banned. *sadface*
  • i ban huor...so if he doesn't show...it's because he's banned.
  • i ban michael because he was helpful to me in my very first days of crossfire.
  • i ban Iliyan for being a good dude. cheers man!
  • i ban all y'all for being so heavy in a thread meant for goofs on a game from over a decade ago. i love you both and hope that all is well with you and yours.