Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• (Quote) This is for sure which is bothering me personal most, so many games, so many communities working together, so much knowledge in the FL Community and you guys are living on your ego trips. What a waste of time - you all "super" admins should learn some things, the most important is - not needed but produced stress is weakening every community, no matter of it´s background. If your community would be attacked this ways you would start defending it aswell for sure. The Players at the Serve…
  • (Quote) You don´t know me, which is ok, cause i´m not very loud in the scene - but trust me i am probably longer around than you. back to the topic. The Topic is, that it isn´t and it wasn´t OP or SWAT all the Time, there was other Communities, other Flames and other negative behavior - except from the very beginning - there ever was somethin negative ongoing between the communities, the Topic should be that ppl. will more likley play Games where the Communities do not fight each other but work…
  • (Quote)Strange, realy - especialy you who makes us looking bad to the entire community - instead of attacking respected Members of our community you should start to act being honest while saying sorry for reactions like this. (Quote) The above is reality aswell but it do not fit to your personal idea making us to a hostile Community: The Starport You refer to the GLS Workaround, tbH a solution was there long before it was done, but hey the FL Community simply ignored warnings - ok your problem …
  • funny thing at least he prooved that you both can argue easy for and in one topic. Now go and do it, but take w0dk4 and Nightstalker with you