Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Ugh...

SWAT Portal has just gone [size=40]EPIC[/size]. Or maybe it's just Firefox playing games on me. xD Big pic (hosted on tiny pic lol) coming up! Just for clarification -- this is what I see on every portal page. Looks like OP's doing something there :)). If you don't see the pic, let me explain -- the SWAT logo is so friggin' huge, that it even reaches out from my Full HD monitor You don't see smth like that every day
  • Ugh...

whoah, nice logo! If you don't see it and are on firefox, press Ctrl+F5 -- it'll clear the cache and refresh the page. As I said, nice logo. Not very SWAT-ish (and I'd be happy if you used my logo), but it's still nice Who made it?
  • Ugh...

(Quote)True xD But I can still beat you, by using JPGs and manually blending them with the theme's background, like this: I'll use this image (22kb, 3kb more than yours, but has color :]): ... and put it in the Dark Grey new theme: Only downside -- each theme needs its own image, but they're easy to make, cos I have everything layered and stuff :] Or I could try and make a fake alpha-blended GIF out of it <hr />EDIT:okay screw that I'm almost done with the GIF <hr />EDIT2:okay how about this gi…
  • Ugh...

(Quote)nice but still -- dark grey new style is the best
  • Ugh...

(Quote)I prefer "new" over "space" cos the space version's background gets tiled (repeated) on my widescreen monitor, which looks crappy
  • Ugh...

• Ugh...

nice changes, but there's one bug: we can no longer get from forum to portal, because the "home" link in the uppermost toolbar leads to forum home, not portal home