Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi there. I followed the directions in the link for 1680x1050 and it kind of works. Only problem is after the intro plays and it's time for me to go find a job in the bar, theres nothing at the top of the screen for me to click on. The symbols for the bar, equipment dealer, ship dealer etc. etc. are gone. I can just barely see the bottom of the box that they are normally in. I tried the fix in vanilla Freelancer and it worked just fine. No luck in Crossfire though??? Help (I retried it like a t…
  • Embarrasing, but I don't know how to post a screenshot. I clicked on IMG but I don't know what it's asking for. I took one but.......I could e-mail it if somebody thinks it would help. Anyway, impossible to undock since the symbol to undock is one of the ones at the top that I can't see. I'll mess around with the Camera.ini and see if I can get the right setting. Anybody know which one affects that screen. Just don't know why it would work fine in vanilla but not Crossfire. It's the exact same …
  • Here is what it looks like.http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen1c.png[/IMG]
  • OKHere's a wierd one. If I start a new game, while the destruction of Freeport 7 cutscene is playing, if I load the savegame that takes you to the screenshot I took, the menu is now there. If I exit the game and just load the savegame, no menu. Anyway, at least I can now launch and maybe it will save the settings and all will be good. Better go fix all the wierd FOV numbers I was trying.