Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• My grandson says I'm too old to play games. I told him that playing Freelance with the Mods, helps keep my mind sharp. I got tired of Delta Force games since they went to an arcade style of RPG. I'll retire soon - over 62 years old - is that too old??? As soon as my grandson can be patient and play well with others on-line, I'll make him his own system with a new copy of Freelancer with Crossfire Mod installed. I hope he gets his butt kicked enough to know that you can't win by yourself and you…
  • If Spikey's avaitar is her real picture, and someone is more concerned with her hair than her eyes, that person has a significant problem. A woman who is kind hearted, good natured and feels good up close, is a winner every time. Finding a significant other, whether permanent or temporary, who shares in your dreams, love, food likes and dislikes, green or not green living, or whatever...you will enjoy life a whole lot more. My best friend married the cutest girl ever, but she was like the scare…