Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I am pist off atm cuz im probably going to be stuck on dial uptill im 18!!!! that's! 2 years!!! of skerrrech! ding! errech! plus 56kbs.... sorry... just a bit sad cuz im definitely cant playCF MP...the lag If someone knows of a way to boost dial up nomater if its extremely complicated or hacking the fermwire ill take any advice at this point to boost dial up
  • i hope CF i still running i to years time so i can get a good piece o MP lol even though CF 1.8 Might be big, i think i have a plan to download it on dial up, it's downloads 30mb's an hour but if its over 600mb's im go to have to think of how to break the download and continue it the following night without corruption, a hard one id hope to solve with fast internet... but since iv done that once before, i think i can do it again.:D
  • broadband hear has got a big price and can go up to $120!!! and only a few company's can go up to 10mb's on a rare occasion, even then then you may have to wait years before they can hook you up.... and there are many other reason's why i cant get it as well. alot of NZ broadband is still restricted to copper, NZ ain't getting optical for a long....time between 1 to 9 years lol and getting a friend to get it... i dont have many friends since i left school at a young age...i do have a good reason…
  • I cant believe it, i think iv found a way to download 1G+ files off the internet!!!!! i managed todownload a 500mb file over a period of 4 night's and it worked!!! i wont say how till i testit a bit more. hehe i might be able to get CF 1.8 after all!!!!! just an update on me wrestling mydial up internet LOL ill tell ya how after i test it a bit more.
  • yep:D been thinking of doing that for a year now:D