Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Granted i guess ... but your wish on something which nobody could corrupt is not valid at all ...I wish that nobody will ever wish like Mike ...
  • Granted ... but wishing for nothing at all is not a wish generally ... so, still consider not valid ... I wish my connection will be better for today's WoS event for me to participate ... i wish ...
  • Granted, but we are not sure whether u really got the orange 1 min later ... u must post a pic to prove it ... hehehehe I wish you guys Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ... hehehehe
  • Granted ... u manage to corrupt the my wish, but u forgot to wish something else instead ... anyway, when people say "you", that means for themselves too (Malaysian Style btw... hehehehehe) Again, i wish my provider to fix this thing ...
  • Granted ... ohhh man ... stop being too complicated in your words on this thing ... connection giving me headache ... NOW THIS !!!! I wish i dont want to understand your last line ... infact, i dont understand at all ... hahahaha ...
  • Granted, but the nomads are all dying now... I wish i fully understand this thread ... still blur in fact ...
  • Granted... but AZ is not smart enough to do that btw ... (just kidding AZ) And ... i wish that Mike will reveal all his undercover char in CF ... so that i can engage him accordingly ...
  • Granted ... but r u sure u will join the race... which might not be staged as well... i wish to bonk someone ...
  • Granted ... but u r humans, u will always fall sick somehow ... hospital visit is nice coz i like to see the sexy nurses ... I wish i could try the new scout ship at the clan base ...
  • Granted ... if stop snowing, then there will be no winter, if no winter, there will be no 4 seasons ... if that the case, move to Malaysia then ... SINGLE season here btw ... hehehehe ... I wish i could FLY ... i guess everyone is wishing that ...
  • Granted ... but u cant specifically set it for another hour in fact ... I wish to start pvp ing again since clan base is offline ...
  • Granted ... but still .. u gonna lose it again ... so, no point of having that NEW pants ... I wish to see u Mike in MP at least once ...
  • Granted but after u destroy the clan base ... the player will definitely too lazy to build it up again... making it no more clan base to destroy... I wish i could join any clan and no need to tag all my other chars ... hmmm ...
  • Granted ... but CFPD is longer can be seen online nowadays ... a bit fearful that i might join and empty clan ... hehe I wish that OP can allow to have another server in Asia...
  • Granted ... if u ban them ... then still, it will not be 100 players at all time ... I wish to ride my ZX14R tonite ... perhaps flirting with some girls ... hehehe
  • Nothing to Grant here btw from this pirate ... I wish that all pirates should have a sound knowledge of this thread ... hehehe ...
  • Granted ... but not only u the cop here... i'm too a cop ... among all my chars ofc ... Wishing my own birthday recently where everyone forgot ...
  • Granted ... but before u reach the moon, something happens to your thruster ... so, u fall back to earth ... burning and screaming .... hahaha i wish i could earn millions of dollars per month ... must be nice indeed ... p/s: thanks for the b'day wish btw ... hehehehe
  • Granted ... but all real snow will melt ... unless u want the artificial snow ... that's different indeed ... i wish my tooth stop aching now ... it hurts my brain too ...
  • Granted ??? guessing your brain stop functioning to make any wish atm ... I wish u should get a better wish next time ... hehehehe ...