Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I had it before and had it yesterday and the day before yesterday - if i remember correct the first time i got it is about three weeks ago. Then it was away for two weeks and now it´s back. It has btw. nothing to do with an Antivirus Kit or a Firewall (turned both off for testing). I get this message everytime i am staring the Launcher on 3 different Computers.
  • I have a working IE (old version) and had no trouble before.
  • Good idea OP If you are waiting longer you will get this too: Two additional hints for the Master of the CF Launcer to solve it or make a tutorial how to setup proper Zones in IE6. MS knowledge Base: Anzeige der Skriptfehlermeldung "Zugriff verweigert" bzw. "Berechtigung verweigert", wenn die automatische Konfiguration die Zoneneinstellungen anpasst Internet Explorer kann Benutzer fälschlich zu Eingabe der Anmeldeinformationen auffordern Additional to this a clientside IE Update to the newest v…
  • This topic is about a script error in the launcher before the game is starting For your problem, try to delete the d3d8.dll from the freelancer/exe directory.
  • (Quote)Damn, you realy managed an understanding? [1752]
  • LOL I still have Problems with those ones: YES = NO = and my studies last 28 years now