Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello my friends.Iwas delete all the wrecks from freelancer and now i am trying to import some again.Ihave put one old wreck in new york and when i hit it the wreck dont loot anything. Ihave add this wreck in new york [Object]nickname = Li01_suprise_lr_pi_freighter_drugsids_name = 261708pos = -40793, 3000, 64562rotate = 150, 55, 0Archetype = suprise_pi_freightervisit = 16ids_info = 66460loadout = SECRET_lr_pi_freighter_li01 [zone]nickname = Zone_li01_badlands_radiation1pos = -40794, 3000, 64563…
  • I have make everything i have change key to see if something wrong also i have put in loadouts the [Loadout]nickname = SECRET_lr_pi_freighter_li01archetype = pi_freightersurprise = li_gun01, 2 but nothing again, i see the wreck i hit it and nothing happend nothing dropped.
  • Yes i know that i have make the same as vanila but nothing again. Maybe i must make some new wrecks but i dont remember the way
  • yes i have make new char and nothing again. Isee the wreck i go there i hit it and northing drops. Can someone help me to tell me how can i create new wreck?