Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Fellow Freelancers, Being an old Dos weenie, I've tried to do something out of the past...merge different files (mods) together for a most unusual single-player mod. I took the Frontierspace Mod and concatenated it with the Crossfire Mod to see if it would work. Both mods are unique and have excellent features. I was looking to see if a Super Mod could come out of the mess I made. The simple answer is I pooched it very well. However, I tried changing my starting location and the dual mods worke…
  • Y'all are correct in the "it just won't work" arena. Even smaller attempts at merging some single player features failed and required me to wipe all files off the drive and start over. It was an experiment using old technology that just did not work. In a way, it settles a lot in my mind that I need to leave the designing to the experts. I discovered you can't make a turkey from a chicken no matter how much stuffing you cram into it. My experiments are done for two reasons...it won't work and f…