Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• i know that i haven't popped my MP cherry yet...but i've been playing FL for about two years now... a friend of mine from another game mentioned that i might like some game called: "Freelancer"...so i googled it, and downloaded the "new york only" demo... within 10 minutes of playing i was looking up the game on amazon and ordering it for the low low price of $15 US. (yeah...i know...the game was ancient even then)... i continued playing the demo non-stop until the full version came, and i used…
  • (Quote)Thank you. (Quote)i appreciate the advice/warning...being a complete MP noob, i've heard all of the stories about the differences between SP and MP pvp battles...and frankly...i look forward to sharpening my skills...i'm pretty good versus npcs, but i gladly welcome any and all pvp combat tips...i've read up on several techniques and descriptions of battles...not sure how much of it was factual...i've been engine-kill/thrust fighting practically since day one...and i've gotta say that th…