Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• If you need a signature, i can help you with-many ideas, many ways, many of a tech staff...one condition- tell me, what you want to see in your signature (PM me here) and I`ll try to bring your dreams into reality:)
  • PM me what u r decided for it
  • Your sig is very big and a pretty bad quality. composition is not so good. Background? Sure you could find something better than present. Clan logo may be more sharper and bigger. And your font may be sharper and cleaner too. Reading ur char list I wondering I have too bad eyesight So this all have to completely rework, mate:)
  • Tell me, how many times I need to tell you, that you can count on me in this question. PM me and we are will discuss all questions about ur signature, m8:)
  • Mate, try to find PhotoZoom Pro prog and make ur picture sharper there. Usualy I use it in my work with photos. Background realy sucks- if you wanna create it by urself-a)open Photoshop CS... whateverb)find nice background picturec)make ur bg pic as 1st layer, DO NOT paste a words and next images on this, make another layers for each image or word;d)use "sharpen" tool for text and try to choose optimal font style- it may be readable and nice AND make a better clan-logo- this is even worse than …
  • As I told, try to use PhotoZoom Pro program for quality images. Gradients looks good when you use a no-black-white fonts for typing. Sharpen/Blur tools are use for sharpness or bluring QUALITY images, guys. Ofc, if you have a crappy picture- sharpen tool make it more crappy. @Pheonix- for example, I read your url with difficulties and ur name readable like me unwear a huge glasses, lol
  • (Quote) It`s not a Phoenix, mate. It`s like eagle or something else.Here it is:
  • Yeah, I talk about right-corner little yellow eagle:)