Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Taifun - Heavy Fighter Armor - 8000shield - Elite class 9weaps - class 7-9 (6 slots)CD/Torp - 2nanobots & batteries - 75cargo - 75 The Taifun was designed by the GMG for deep-space scouting and exploration of new resources in hostile and uncharted territory. A hybrid of Kusari & Order technological advances, the Taifun design is intended to provide maximum agility, by cutting mass from the structure and subsystems. While not as powerful as most VHF's, the Taifun is still a serious weapon in the…
  • *cough cough* I didn't see a ship in the CF 1.8 list matching the Taifun stats...^^
  • Shall I assume for now that these would be in the new quest systems of the Coalition space extension? I have already suggested some base/planet names in the quests, but it would be good to know the base & planet types/sizes (or will you just design these to match the infocards?).
  • Ummm...start @ the top of the thread & read down?
  • (Quote) Working on it...I'll send you the whole group via e-mail. Any date yet when you need the completed quests & associated rumors?
  • (Quote)Since I realized that the new Altair map shows 7 more new Coalition systems than I populated for the original Expedition quest, I went back to work, and researched another batch of names for bases, base classes, and planets. These will allow representation of more nationalites allied with the Coalition, and the prospect of new designs to be extrapolated from those cultures, as well. To further populate these new features, I'll also be working on new rumors, wreck infocards & bribes to go…