Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Funny joke

try to be more in game, lady, this should be more fun then this...
  • Funny joke

rush/sleepy time uh, right now, my wife asking about glue; i really don't know why...i remind her about dentist appointment tomorrow...grandma at phone blah blah about intercourse...WTF
  • Funny joke

Rowing Your Boat Two blondes were driving along a road by a wheat field when they saw a blonde in the middle of the field rowing a row boat. The driver blonde turned to her friend and said "You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!" To this, the other blonde replies "I know it, and if I knew how to swim, I'd go out there and drown her." ***Any similarities to the characters and events is accidental***
  • Funny joke

Try to explain womenA man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions. "Sure," GOD says, "Go right ahead". "OK," the man says. "Why did you make women so pretty?" GOD says, "So you would like them." "OK," the guy says. "But how come you made them so beautiful?" "So you would LOVE them", GOD replies. The man ponders a moment and then asks, "But why did you make them such airheads?" GOD says, "So they would love you!"
  • Funny joke