Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Server Address: blasteruk.dyndns.org:8767Nickname: Forum/Ingame NameUsername: Come to me for this, not necessary to use TS though.Password: same as username. Enjoy! Blaster
  • ok Upon installing Teamspeak, on The Main Window.Press on the connection tab at the top and select "Quick Connect" and type in the details in the first post Simple as that. BTW - Clans, come to me for Clan Channel Passwords and Clan Command come for Channel Admin Status. (EDIT: Screenshot is not mine, server details are in first post)
  • Scheduled Maintainance for 2 hours from now will cause TS2 Server to go offline. Sorry for any inconvenience, Upgraded server OS - all content backed up, so no worries
  • Server is back online! REMINDER: YOU DO NOT NEED A USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO USE TEAMSPEAK. You only really need one if you have certain rights. Eg: Channel Admin etc. But I will make registered users for those who request.
  • i could - but have not. BTW, server is offline and i dno why - will see whats wrong
  • all clan passwords are: (clantag)clan EG: LP = lpclan etc. This but for each clan - these are only temp. till clan do edit them for themselves.